Waterproof to the Knee
Breathable & Warm
How do I get my rental gear -
- We'll deliver it to the Arakur Hotel.
How do I return my rental gear -
- The Zegrahm Expedition Team will collect your rental gear from you onboard and return it to the rental facility in Ushuaia for you
- In the "Comments" field found during the check-out process, please indicate: your arrival date, return date, flight numbers, and hotel name if you are staying overnight in Ushuaia prior to embarkation
- It is important that you use Coupon Code NoShipUSH during check out. Its use will "zero out" the shipping charges from your order total.
- There is no security deposit charged for our rental gear. Return it as detailed here upon completion of your voyage for a hassle-free rental experience. Failure to return the gear, will of course result in an appropriate gear replacement charge made to the same credit card you used to place your order. Thank you for understanding.
Made by the Muck Boot Company, these are the best pair of insulated waterproof boots for Polar, Cold Water, & Cold Weather Exploration. They are endorsed by our team of experienced outdoorsmen and are deemed to be a necessity for your expedition.
The Arctic Sport Boot has these Special Performance Features:
- It's completely, 100% waterproof, all the way to the top of the boot (to ’the bottom of your knee’ - it measures 15 to 16 inches from the sole to the top of the boot depending on the size)
- It features a full CR flex-foam bootie - the longer you wear it, the more it shapes and molds to your foot
- A stretch to fit, topline binding that allows the boot's upper to comfortably form around your calf and 'tucked in' pants
- It has a premium fleece and breathable Airmesh lining
- A supportive and contoured footbed has a thermal foam underlay added to the instep area that provides additional warmth and maximum comfort for all-day use
- Crush resistant toes to protect you from that wayward humpback whale who may step on your toe (sorry for a bit of bad humour)
- Natural rubber overlays will not crack in extreme cold
- Boots are rated for a comfort range of -40 F to 60 F
- Arctic Sport Boots are available in ’whole sizes’ only - simply select your most recent athletic shoe size
- Customers with half-size feet should select the next whole size up
- Although Arctic Sport Boots are made to standard widths, the materials will stretch comfortably to fit widths up to a EEEE
- For narrow feet, we suggest wearing a thicker sock
- Orthotics and moulded sockliners can be used with Arctic Sport Boots