Storm Flaps, Full-Zip, Easy-On & Off
Snap & Elastic Cuffs
Zippered Rear Pocket
How do I get my rental gear:
- We'll deliver it to the Arakur Hotel where you stay in Ushuaia.
How do I return my rental gear?
- Upon completion of your amazing Antarctica Expedition, your Zegrahm Expedition Team will collect the gear from you and return it to the rental facility in Ushuaia.
- In the "Comments" field found during the check-out process, please indicate: your arrival date, return date, flight numbers, and hotel name if you are staying overnight in Ushuaia prior to embarkation
- It is important that you use Coupon Code NoShipUSH during check out. Its use will "zero out" the shipping charges from your order total.
- There is no security deposit charged for our rental gear. Return it as detailed here upon completion of your voyage for a hassle-free rental experience. Failure to return the gear, will of course result in an appropriate gear replacement charge made to the same credit card you used to place your order. Thank you for understanding.
Made by Outdoor Research, these pants are waterproof and fully seam taped, no moisture gets through protecting you from the "wildest winds", the "drenchiest downpours", and the "soggiest salt spray".
Click here for the OR Waterproof Pants Size Chart
These pants have these Special Features:
- Durable Barrier™ fabric made of 70D nylon with waterproof coating
- Fully seam taped, all-conditions protection
- Accepts accessory suspenders (sold separately)
- Elastic waist with drawcord
- Zippered rear pocket doubles as stuff sack
- Full-length, double-separating side zippers allow drop seat
- Gusseted crotch
- Articulated knees
- Snap/elastic cuff closures
- Loops for instep lace
- Avg. weight: 11.8 oz./333 g (size L)